Monday, July 14, 2014

Chartered Accountant - You are CA

My Dear Friends,
                             Yes today I am going to writing on the insides of a CA or Article-ship Training ,Today You will find the answer Why Result Has go Down,Why Average Package stuck between 2.5-3.5 Lacs For CA , Did They Something Miss in their journey , Yes If they Miss something then what is that, Q Arises, What one thing they miss, Many Thinkers & Faculties believed that they are not good in Presentation Or in Soft Skills, But Institute Providing ITT, GMCS-1,GMCS-2,Advanced ITT, OT etc Training Program-mes. yes everything is provided by the institute , Where the GAP, Where The DISTANCE , When I do analyses of this whole phenomenon , then it Leave me an unanswered ,Yes it Is TRUE, Yesterday I upload a CA- Article-ship Training Guide on SLIDESHARE, But the reality i do not know, & you are curious to know the reality, In HISTORY of 65 Years there is no PPT on This Topic , Yes this is the Only one & one,It tells you What is your Learning Objectives in C.A., What kinds of Expectation everyone have from you. Yes, there are many PPT on SlideShare which tells you to Compute TDS, Income Tax,Indirect tax, AS, SA, etc.But there is no PPT why you are Here , For Which Learning Objective you are here, There is a old Proverb, If you want to feed Any person, then don't give him food, Tell the method of cooking,He/She will do better than you, Yes Friends, Here are learning Objectives in this CA training , You have to get Practical exposure of these Fields in your Article-ship Training, If You have the better Knowledge, then you Serve yourself as Better than else could be.So What you have to do, You don't want to know , who guide me , who tell me, Yes i am also deprived of these Learning Objectives, One Day My CA Ropan Bhaiya ask me , Sameer have you ever read the training guide provided by the institute, He mailed in minute, & Said me read it , we will discuss Tomorrow Morning, Yes Next Day I got a Q to Q discussion with my Bhaiya, I Learned a Concept called BUSY - Better Use Of System than You, Yes you are Gonna to be Used by your Principles, They are only interested in getting Their Work in a 1000-3000, Articles are cheapest Lab-our else would exists in the world, But Don't Worry, Where are you , @ Right Place, Yes, You have to go these 35 Slides & decide your own Learning Curve, Yes You can Do it, If You feel Stuck @ any point contact me through mail. Again I am Thankful & Grateful To my Ropan Bhaiya who Give me a lot of Insight-ed Guideness, & also to all of you to give me a such overwhelming response.
<iframe src="http://www.slideshare.net/sameernaiyyar/slideshelf" width="760px" height="570px" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border:none;" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen></iframe>
www.slideshare.net /sameernaiyyar
You can search it on Google/Slideshare- CA Articleship Training Guide ppt.
Regards,
Sameer Naiyyar,
Author,Speaker & Entrepreneur,
MotoSucccess,Subhashico Uni Grp.
E-mail- sameernaiyyar@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment